Canadian Experience class

  • Home
  • Canadian Experience class

What is Canadian Experience Class (CEC)?
An Immigration category for temporary resident permit holders who want to become Permanent Residents of Canada.

Who should apply for Canadian Experience Class (CEC)?
Temporary foreign workers and foreign students are the most ideal candidates for CEC. Having obtained Canadian work experience, these individuals have already adjusted with the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) society and have established networks in their communities and their careers. Thus, makes it easier for them to become as a Canadian citizen.

Canadian Experience Class applications are processed same as per Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Eligible candidates must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada. create an online Express Entry profile. and receive an invitation to apply for permanent Provincial Nominee Program residence before they may make an application.

CEC requirements:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. They must have:
• Obtained at least one year of skilled. professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date.
• Met or surpassed a Canadian Language Benchmark threshold of 5 (“Initial Intermediate”) or 7 Provincial Nominee Program, (“adequate intermediate proficiency”) depending on the level of the job.
• Plan to live and work outside of the Province of Quebec (individuals who plan to reside in Quebec may apply to the Quebec Experience Class)

Cap limits and exempt occupations:
A maximum of 8,000 applications will be accepted for assessment under Canadian Experience Class. Any skilled occupation is eligible, however for NOC B level occupations a maximum of only 200 applications will be accepted per occupation.

Work experience in the following categories may no longer be counted for work experience under the CEC:
• Cooks (NOC 6222)
• Food Service Supervisors (NOC 6311)
• Administrative Officers (NOC 1221)
• Administrative Assistants (NOC 1241)
• Accounting Technicians/Bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
• Retail Sales Supervisors (NOC 6211)

Applicants who already reside In Canada can remain in Canada throughout the application process? Apart from them, the Canadian Experience Class Is also open to Individuals who are no longer in Canada but were in Canada once(not before more than 2 years), provided that they submit their application within two years of leaving their Job in Canada.

The Canadian Experience Class requirements are on pass or fall model basis. If the minimum required score Is met, the applicant Is eligible to apply to this program.

Note: The pass/fail model may no longer be valid after the Express Entry immigration selection system comes into operation.

A Popular Option for International Students
For many international graduates who want to Permanently Reside in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class offers the fastest and simplest path to achieving it.

After completing a program or course of study at a Canadian educational institution. many international graduates can stay in the country on post-graduate work permits. I suppose during this time, a graduate experiences at least one year of work in a skilled, professional, or technical field, he may become eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

Additional Options for Foreign Workers
If you are considering the Canadian Experience Class because you qualify as a temporary foreign worker, you may have other options for Canadian immigration through the various PNP

Want to Immigrate To Canada

Apply with Licensed Immigration Consultant in Hyderabad. call us at 9052419000
Thank you
Want to Immigrate To Canada