Canada is home to some of the best schools in the world.
The number of international students studying in Canada is more than 300,000. Many of these students are choosing Canada over other developed countries mainly due to top-quality and internationally-respected education which is preparing them for professional pursuits in Canada or abroad.
Studying in Canada
• Canada Study Permit – The standard way to study in Canada is with a Canada student visa.
• Study without a Study Permit – Under certain circumstances, you can study in Canada without a study permit.
• Work While Studying in Canada – For those who need additional funds while studying in Canada, it may be possible to work at the same time for some hours.
Work after studying in Canada
One of the advantages of studying in Canada is Work Permits on completion of their studies in Canada. Post-Graduation Work Permits allow certain individuals who have studied in Canada to stay and work under an open work permit for up to three years, allowing them to enter the Canadian workforce and gain valuable Canadian work experience that may help them in immigration to Canada permanently. The following programs give international students to immigrate to Canada.
• Canadian Experience Class -This program allows people with Canadian study or work experience to immigrate permanently to Canada.
• Provincial Nominee Programs – Canada’s provinces have specific programs that allow graduates to immigrate permanently. • Quebec Experience Class (PEQ) -This program allows those with Quebec study or work experience to immigrate permanently to Quebec as permanent residents of Canada.